On Wednesday, November 8th, I’ll be giving a talk at the University of Alabama’s Digital Scholarship Center.
I’ll also be leading a brown bag the next day, where I’ll discuss the following projects:
- Ben Rubin and Mark Hansen’s installation piece, Movable Type.
- Whitney Trettien’s multimodal essay, Plant->Animal->Book
- Kate Bagnall and Tim Sherratt’s The Real Face of White Australia
- Martin Krzywinski’s circular visualization tool, Circos:
- Chris Johnson-Robertson’s Zotero plugin, Paper Machines:
- The Software Studies Initiative’s image visualization software, ImagePlot: